Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We need more Small Businesses NOW!

Small businesses are the life blood of our economy. Firms with less than 500 employees must grow in order to move us into a recovery. However, the facts are not supporting that this is happening. Based on this article, "Small Business Share of Economy, Job Growth Stinks", there is a graphical display of how jobs and small business is not improving in this economy. The small business' output of the GDP has dropped precipitously since 2009. This trend must reverse course to help the United States back to recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
Here is my blog post ; mylinkvault.com