Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stuck in a Bad Retirement Plan? Consider a 72(t)

The 72(t) is a viable option for those who are seeking to roll out of a bad retirement plan. It allows one to roll out monies from a retirement plan(qualified plan) before 59 1/2.

Excerpt from the article:

"In case you don’t know what a 72t distribution is, this is shorthand for the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 72 part t. The most popular provision of this code section, (actually IRC Section 72(t)(2)(A)(iv)), is known as a Series of Substantially Equal Periodic Payments – SOSEPP for short."

Read the rest of the article by clicking here. 

No comments: